Hey gorgeous! I've been going on about this tutorial for some time now, especially in my "A little about myself!" post. Anyways, I created this simple look for Valentine's day because while traditional colours like bright pink and red are very bold, I believe Valentine's Day should be a glammed up version of any other day. I'll admit it, I'm a hopeless romantic and have a significant other. However, I believe he/she should treat you with respect and love everyday of the year! I kept my look very simple, soft and doe eyed!
1. I primed my face with Smashbox Photo Finish Primer.
2. I used the Rimmel Recover Concealer underneath my eyes, on the side of my nose, and on my blemishes.
3. I set my face with Pupa's Luminy's Silky Baked Face Powder in # 04 using a powder brush.
6. I used Pupa Luminy's light gold eyeshadow all over my lid using a large shader brush.
7. I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil in Juju, a light, coppery brown shade, on the outer V of my crease and blended it with the same crease brush. I also used Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil in Sin, a shimmery peach colour, on my lower lash line to accentuate and brighten my eyes.
8. I used Estee Lauder's Artist's Eye Pencil in Brown Writer on my waterline.
9. Using Koji's eyelash curler in No. 72, I curled my eyelashes.
10. I applied demi false lashes instead of using completed ones, so the look is not as dramatic.
11. Finishing off, I used Maybelline's Falsie's Mascara on my top and bottom lashes, wiggling the wand my lashes will not clump and so my false lashes will clang together.
12. I use Kiehl's Lipbalm #1 to moisturize and smooth my lips.
13. I applied Revlon's Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout using a lip brush.
14. I used Stila's Lipglaze in Grapefruit to complete this look!
15.Finally, I blowdried my hair in the opposite direction to give it some volume. I also scruffled it using hair mousse so it'll have a natural windblown look.
Here is a way to get ready in 15 steps on Valentine's Day! Try out this look or create your own! After taking all this time to get ready, the best thing you can put on is a smile for your significant other! Comment if you liked this tutorial, and follow if you want to see more reviews, hauls, and tutorials! See you next post loves!